Penn Foster Login helps students access online accounts to join courses, interact with classmates, engage in conversation on forums, or request assignment help online. Follow the guides below to find out how to sign in, sign up for an online account or even change username, password and make payments. Let’s get started!
About Penn Foster Career School
Penn Foster online education services have been offered for the past 15 years. To provide students with alternatives to regular schooling, the organization offers college and degree programs. The Distance Education and Training Council (DETC) and the Middle States Commission on Higher Education both accredit Penn Foster College.
One of the oldest and biggest distance learning institutes in the world is Penn Foster Career School. The school offers services and programs that are created to address the specific learning requirements of adult learners. Studies lead to diplomas with a focus on a particular career.
The Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Secondary Schools, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA, accredit this School for non-degree postsecondary programs (215-662-5603 www.msa-cess.org).
The Distance Education Certifying Commission (DEAC), which is classified by the U.S. Department of Education as a nationally renowned accrediting agency, has also granted accreditation to the School. Additionally, the Council for Higher Education Accreditation recognizes the Distance Education Accrediting Commission as a member (CHEA).
Its special focused areas are Allied Health, Trade, Automotive, Veterinary Studies, Business, Technology, and Education. The log-in portal was created with students in mind. You can access your account on the university‘s website if you have permission to log in. Once logged in, a student has access to a wide range of resources that enable them to find learning enjoyable.
Reasons To Choose Penn Foster School
The following are some benefits of using the Penn Foster student login portal:
- Your study resources are always available to you.
- You won’t be as likely to forget a deadline.
- There is no need to worry because it will remind you of the dates and any deadlines for tasks.
- Your grades are all easily accessible at all times.
- The Student Log in page makes creating an account quick and easy.
Programs At Penn Foster College
There are several different course offerings to choose from at Penn Foster School:
This course is open to anyone who wants to pursue a profession in the care and care of animals. It is possible to study veterinary medicine.
Technician For HVCAR
A course teaches students about HVAC technicians and refrigeration equipment. You can find a self-paced online training program in this online course.
Healthcare Coding And Billing
This online curriculum can be helpful for anyone who wants to pursue a career in medical billing and coding. For just $59 a month, you can enroll in an 11-month career diploma program.
IT Support Professional
Online IT Support Specialist Career Diploma is available for those who love computers and want to work in IT. You can pick up skills in a variety of areas, including networking, customer service and internet security.
Penn Foster Login Through Student Portal Login
To log in, you must have already created an account. If not, scroll down to see how to register if you don’t already have one.
- Go to the official Penn Foster Student portal login website at pennfoster.edu
- Enter your username and password
- Click the “Next” button to complete
Recover Forgotten Username
- Click on the “username” button on the log-in page
- Enter the required data, including email address or student ID
- Click the “Next” button
- Keep following the rest of prompts to complete your recovery
- Click the “Password” link on the log-in page
- Enter the required information your email address or student ID
- Click on the “Next” button
- Follow the rest of instructions to get your password back
Create A New Account
- Click on the “Create Account” link
- Choose “I want to set up a new Penn Foster account” option
- Enter your student ID
- Click on the “Next” button
- Keep following the prompts to complete your creation
When you originally enrolled, an email with the subject line “Welcome to Penn Foster!” was sent to the address linked with your account with your Student ID, an 8-digit number.
Enroll A Penn Foster Account
The steps below must be followed enroll if you have not been a Penn Foster student yet. However, before you begin the registration procedure, you must have your credit card number or personal data handy.
- Go to the Penn Foster official website
- Click the “Enroll Now” button at the top right corner
- Select the program you learn
- Enter your first name, last name, email and confirm email, zip code
- If you are current or returning Penn Foster student, check on the tiny box
- If applicable, select from the drop-down menu how you learned about Penn Foster
- The payment part is complete when you tap the “Next” icon at the bottom
- Click on the “Next” symbol button to complete
Penn Foster Payment
Here are the online payment methods you can choose from: Checks, PayPal, Postal orders, American Express, MasterCard, Visa or Discover, Automatic withdrawals from US bank and savings accounts have been approved. Besides, you can choose other ways to pay which is listed below:
- Online payment: log into your online account, and pay your tuition there.
- Mail Payment: Mail a check to 925 Oak St. Scranton, PA 18515. Call the customer service line at 888-427-1000 for confirmation before sending payment.
- By phone: Make a payment using the automated system. It can be reached at 888-427-1000.
- Pay in person at any of the customer service locations nationwide.
Penn Foster Contact Customer Service
Contact By Phone
- Want to reach out to the Students Penn Foster, contact Penn Foster Student Services at 1-888-427-1000 if you are currently enrolled and have questions about your program.
- NOTE: After logging in, students must select the Help and Support tab on the portal before emailing Student Services.
- Support for the Penn Foster Student Portal: If you need help, don’t hesitate to contact the help desk by calling 1-800-275-4410. Once your call is connected, you can get help and answers with account-related issues.
Contact by email
- Career School: 925 Oak Street, Scranton, PA 18515 USA, 1-800-275-4410
- College: 14300 N North sight Blvd., Suite 125, Scottsdale, AZ 85260 USA, 1-800-471-3232
- High School diploma: 925 Oak Street, Scranton, PA 18515 USA, 1-800-427-6200
Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you for reading the article. Seattleducation hopes you found this post informative and helpful for your troubling situations. Please leave your comments below to raise a deeper discussion with our readers.