Time4learning Student Login is the best homeschool learning management system for parents – a platform to help parent find online homeschooling. In this article, Seattleducation will provide you with the proper way to access, reset password, contact customer service and other student services.
About Time4learning Student
In the spring of 2004, Time4Learning introduced its online education program. Initially, the company offered a PreK-3 online curriculum and had only a small staff of call center agents working out of founder John Edelson’s living room.
Grades 4 through 8 and high school have since been added to Time4Learning’s product offering, along with new features and benefits for members.
Time4Learning is part of the Cambium Learning® Group, a company that makes products for education. They also offer parents time-saving tools and useful resources in addition to a high-quality, successful online learning curriculum for students. The award-winning curriculum has been enhanced over time in response to comments from educators, parents, and students.
See more: Online college programs
Reviews of Time4Learning often show how the application works for each family, but they do not always provide a detailed list of pros and cons.
- 100% online: The Time4Learning curriculum is completely online. Families who like to homeschool while on the go, don’t have much room for extra school supplies, or need a program that’s quickly available with a login rather than a downloaded application specific to a particular computer may find this a useful option. .
- Courses at the learner’s pace: Your students can complete the course as quickly as they want. They have the freedom to choose whether they have to take certain classes longer or stop earlier. It’s time to study and have fun, really!
- Accessible Customer Service: Parents don’t have to solve every problem alone. Time4Learning offers telephone, chat and email support during the week, as well as email support on the weekend.
- Flexibility for Time 4 Learning’s additional homeschool program: Time4Learning offers four basic disciplines, giving students a lot of choice when supplementing the primary courses with specific electives or studies.
- Track recording: Parents can easily print the reports that the program generates with the students’ grades. To track attendance, classes also include timestamps for actions.
- Automatic rating: Parents can save time and effort as the application automatically grades and records assignments as students complete them. Working parents or parents of several children who are homeschooled can find this very useful.
- Elective courses are offered: For an additional cost, all students can take Time4Languages powered Rosetta Stone foreign language electives.
What are the requirements for Time4learning Student Log in Portal?
In order not to get into trouble, you need to follow login portal requirements. Here we look at what to use in the login student portal and log in quickly.
- All parents must remember the email address they used when setting up their account and the password for the associated account.
- The student must know his full name and password. Note: The student’s login password is the same as the parent’s.
- The web address of the official site
- Chrome or Internet Explorer that is up-to-date to use all functions of this portal.
- A smartphone, laptop or PC that can connect to the Internet.
- An excellent connection to the internet.
Time4learning Student Login Instructions
Since you already know how to sign up and the basic requirements, you need to know how to sign in to your account. Follow the steps below to login to the platform.
login as Student
- Go to the web of Time4learning Student by clicking on this URL: time4learning.com.
- On the login page, choose “Log in as: Student” then enter your account information such as your first name, last name and password
- Click on “Log in as student” to complete the process
Time4Learning Parent login instructions
- Go to the official website
- Choose “Log in as: Parent” then enter your personal information such as your email and password
- Click on “Log in as parent” and then you can access to manage your account
By Time4Learning app
If you don’t want to access on the website you can also sign in by mobile app. Follow our instructions for more detail!
- Download the app by the link: here and tap on the green “Download” button
- Then, an automatic download will start in
- After the app was downloaded open it
- Enter your information such as name/email, password
- Click on “Log in” to be done
Time4learning student login password Recovery
When you lose the password for your official time4learning parent account, don’t worry. Instead, you will need to reset your password to start the process of recovering your password. If you don’t know how, read the guide below.
- Go to the reset page by clicking the “Forgot password” button located in the Parent section to proceed to the recovery page
- On the next page, you will need to validate your account information by entering your email
- After filling out the form, click on the “Reset password” button. Continue to follow the instructions until the verification procedure is complete. You must then set a new password to access your Time4learning system online account.
time4learning sign up Instructions
In this part of the article, you can read how to sign up for an account on Time4Learning Login. The full set of instructions is given below:
- Go to the homepage, click on the yellow “Sign up” button located at the top right of the page then you will navigate to a new page to create your account
- On this page, you must verify your identity by providing your personal information, including:
- Number of students
- Information for parents: First name, last name, email, confirm email, primary phone, create parent password
- After completing the form, click on the “Continue” button. Follow the instructions until you complete the registration process. You then have a personal online account.
How to use Time4Learning for students in Homeschool?
Parents should first be aware that Time4Learning is a fully online homeschooling curriculum. While some curricula may contain both digital and printed materials, Time4Learning is fully digital. Regardless of the computer they use, your students can access their courses and assignments with Time4Learning by simply logging in.
As a result, parents may find it convenient to access student assignments via their phone, tablet, laptop or home computer. Families interested in using Time4Learning must therefore have access to the internet.
Time4Learning makes the curriculum completely student-driven. This allows your students to progress through the course at their own pace without falling behind in the curriculum.
However, the homeschooling parent may want to set aside a certain number of daily classes if they want the student to complete a course within a semester or an entire school year. As a result, homeschooling parents may choose to set aside some time to organize their classes for the coming year.
Before researching record keeping, homeschooling parents should clarify what “registration” means. What are you specifically looking for? reports written, transcripts and a diploma when you graduated? Or do you have templates for reports, transcripts and diplomas that you can easily print using registered grades?
Time4Learning is a home school curriculum rather than a school. A student does not “graduate” at Time4Learning because he does not make transcripts, transcript transfers or diplomas.
However, the automated Time4Learning system automatically assesses your students’ assignments, records those grades and maintains readily available reports. They also provide transcript and diploma template tools
With Time4Learning, the parent of a homeschooled child is fully responsible for acting as an instructor. While many students can complete the Time4Learning program on their own, parents are still recognized as teachers for guiding their children with ideas, challenges, and explanations.
The curriculum used by parents who homeschool their children is called Time4Learning. For parents homeschooling their children, Time4Learning also offers a variety of solution guides, answer keys, and online learning resources.
Time4Learning’s customer service is available every day from Monday to Friday by telephone and e-mail. You can contact them here. In addition, there is a Facebook group called Families, a great place to read about other people’s experiences, offer advice and ask your own questions!
Contact Time4Learning customer service
Get in touch by sending a message
- I have never used Time4Learning
- I am an existing or former Time4Learning member
- Necessity Ayoda an Español
- Tell us what you need help with now
- First name
- Last name
- E-mail address
- Time4learning phone number
- Other information
Weekdays – 8:30 AM to 8:30 PM (6:00 PM on Fridays) EST
17855 Dallas Parkway
Ste 400, Dallas, TX 75287
Time4Learning phone number