ASU Canvas Login expedites and simplifies the online registration and repayment process. When dealing with account difficulties, don’t forget to answer the personal identification question before contacting the servicer.
What is ASU Canvas
Canvas is Arizona State University’s online learning management system (LMS). The LMS is a cloud learning platform that enables Arizona State University faculty and staff to use web-based collaboration and assessment technologies to enhance the teaching and learning experience.
Instructors can use this service to design fully functional online course environments for class participants. Students can access course materials, collaborate with others, participate in interactive assessments and assignments, and track their progress in the course gradebook.
Benefits of Canvas
Using Canvas benefits both students and faculty. The platform provides content for students in a central location for easy access by students and staff.
With Canvas, students can submit assignments electronically and use a variety of built-in web-based tools such as ePortfolios, wikis, and blogs. In addition, students can also assess their peers and self-assess if the item is designed for such assessment.
- Central location for course files
- Central location for communication with students
- Electronic grade book
- Built-in web-based tools
- Submit assignments electronically
- E-Quizzes and Quizzes
- Self and peer assignments
- Manage active registrations
read new post on Seattleducation:
How to Access ASU Canvas Login Portal
To log into the ASU Canvas page, follow the procedures outlined below.
- To locate your online course(s) please go to this link: https://weblogin.asu.edu/cas/login
- Enter your ASURITE User ID and Password in the given blanks
- After that click on the SIGN IN button to access your Canvas dashboard
- Click on the “Courses” link in the upper right corner of your screen to view all your courses
- Click on the course link displayed under My Courses
- Use the menu bar on the left side of the screen to start exploring course content
- Review the syllabus first, then click Course Content to continue.
- Click on the text with the link “Forgot ID/password?“
- You will now be moved to another interface, enter Your ASU ID as required
- Select “Submit” and continue to follow the instructions of the system
Recover User ID
- Select “Forgot ID/password?” or “I don’t know my ASU ID“
- Complete the electronic declaration form including: First (Given) Name, Last (Family) Name and Date of Birth
- Click Submit and wait for a response
How to log in to the Canvas ASU login Mobile App
- Follow the procedure outlined below to access the ASU Canvas application login.
- After reinstalling the app, click the “Find My School” button
- On the next page, enter the name of your school, e.g. Arizona State University
- When the list of campuses is displayed, click Arizona State University.
- You will be redirected to the ASU Canvas page
- Enter your credentials and click Login
- After that, click on the login button to access your Canvas dashboard.
Contact Help Center
- They’re available 24/7 to answer your questions via live chat or you contact them at 855-278-5080.
- ASU phone number: 855-278-5080 (available 24/7)
- ASU email: email@example.com
Arizona State University
1151 S Forest Ave
Tempe, AZ 85281