PHSC Canvas login can access course materials, fill in the registration online request form, help you easily connect by mobile device anywhere.
What is PHSC Canvas
Canvas is Pasco-Hernando State College‘s learning management system (LMS) for internet instruction. The LMS is a cloud learning platform that enables via academics and worker to use web-based collaboration and assessment technologies to enhance the teaching and learning experience.
Instructors can utilize this service to design fully functional e-course environments for class participants. You can get classes materials, collaborate with others, participate in interactive assessments and assignments, and track their progress in the gradebooks.
Benefits of Canvas
Using Canvas benefits both shchoolars and faculty. The platform provides content for you in a central location for easy unlock by students and teacher.
With Canvas, you can submit assignments electronically and take a variety of built-in web-based tools such as ePortfolios, wikis, and blogs. In addition, classmate can also assess their peers and self-assess if the item is designed for such assessment.
- Central location for course files
- Central location for communication with e-learning
- Electronic grade book
- Built-in web-based tools
- Submit assignments electronically
- E-Quizzes and Quizzes
- self and peer assignments
- Manage active registrations
PHSC Canvas login Portal
- Go to the myPHSC Canvas portal with this link http://phsc.edu/
- Select Staff Portal or Student Portal options
- At the log in prompt, enter your email and password. If your password has expired or is invalid, please contact the Help Desk at 727-816-3311 to reset your password.
- After logging in to the PHSC Portal, select “Go to Canvas” located in the first tile on the home screen.
Special Note: It is important to set up your password security responses in the Self-Service Password Reset (SSPR) system to ensure access to your acct if you forgot your password or if it has expired. Review the knowledge below to better understand this process.
Change or Set Password Responses
- Visit to https://passwordreset.microsoftonline.com/ and update with ID and password.
- If you have never set a security question, you will be redirected to the security question and response setup page.
- When you have completed the three security questions and responses, choose Save Answers.
- Next, confirm your answers. You must confirm your information or it will not be saved in SSPR.
- If you would like to modify your security question, please log in and select “Set Security Question” in the menu.
- Change your password to keep your PHSC account secure and select it from the main menu.
Forgot your myPHSC password?
After you set your security question and answer, you can check this feature to reset your pass-word by following these steps:
- Select the Forgot Password link on the sign on page and follow the instructions.
- Answer your secret question using the info you provided when setting up your account.
If you are unable to log into my account PHSC or SSPR and do not have your security questions set, please contact us using one of the following options:
- Help Desk Phone 727-816-3311 Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
- Information Center, 727-847-2727, Monday-Thursday 8:00am-7:30pm and Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
- Email the Help Desk email@example.com with your name and notification your login ID to reset your password
Please note: Professor and employee will need to visit the Access Canvas (Access Canvas link to at-phsc.org removed) section on the Academic Technology website to obtain login details.
How to Login to Canvas PHSC Mobile App
Follow the steps below to access the PascoHernando State College Canvas application login.
- After reinstalling the app, click the “Find My School” button
- On the next page, enter the name of your school, e.g. Pasco-Hernando State College
- When the list of campuses is displayed, enter your right your school
- You will be redirected to the College Canvas page
- Enter your credentials and press on Login
- After that, click on the login button to access your Canvas dashboard.
We hope you found this post helpful. If you need any further information on this subject, please leave your comments below. Seattleducation is always updating fresh information for the reader.