UNLV Canvas login all online learning resources through MyACE and Canvas to check schedule, view online lessons, take in workshop and more.
What is the UNLV Canvas
Canvas is the online learning management system (LMS) of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. The LMS is a cloud learning platform that enables Nevada University, Las Vegas faculty and staff to use web-based collaboration and assessment technologies to enhance the teaching and learning experience.
Instructors can use this service to design fully functional online course environments for class participants. Students can access course materials, collaborate with others, participate in interactive assessments and assignments, and track their progress in the course gradebook.
Using Canvas benefits both students and faculty. The platform provides content for students in a central location for easy access by students and staff.
With Canvas, students can submit assignments electronically and utilise a variety of built-in web-based tools such as ePortfolios, wikis, and blogs. In addition, students can also assess their peers and self-assess if the item is designed for such assessment.
- Central location for course files
- Central location for communication with students
- Electronic grade book
- Built-in web-based tools
- Submit assignments electronically
- E-Quizzes and Quizzes
- Self and peer assignments
- Manage active registrations
Course setting: default default practice time
- Affected Tools: Course Settings
- Instructions: Instructors can set a default time for any new assignment by clicking “Settings” in the course.
Exercise: A series of deadlines
- Affected Time Editing Tool: Exercise
- Instructors now also have the option to edit times when using the Available Dates and Due Dates bulk update feature.
Programmer’s Icon Maker
- Rich Content Editors affected and various tools in WebCampus
- Description: Users can now create simple icons using the rich content editor in various Canvas tools.
webcampus UNLV Canvas login page
To access the UNLV Canvas page, follow the process outlined below:
- To find your online courses, log in to Canvas: https://unlv.instructure.com/login/canvas
- Enter your ACE username and password
- Afterwards click on the Log In button to access your Canvas Dashboard
- Click on the “Courses” link in the upper right corner of your screen to view all your courses
- Use the menu bar on the left side of the screen to start exploring course content
- Review the syllabus first, then click Course Content to continue.
How to Reset UNLV ACE Canvas Password
If you have forgotten or lost your password, please follow the steps outlined below to reset it
- Visit to UNLV official site with link
- Navigate and click “Forgot Password“
- Fill your ACE ID & Password in empty boxes
- Continue to follow the system instructions until done
How to log in to the Canvas UNLV mobile app
With the UNLV Canvas app, teachers can create lessons, syllabi, post grades and more directly from their smartphones. To get started, visit the Google PlayStore or Apple Store to download via Canvas app.
Follow the procedure outlined below to access the UNLV Canvas application login.
- After reinstalling the app, click the “Find My School” button
- On the next page, enter the name of your school, eg UNLV
- When the list of campuses is displayed, click University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
- Enter your credentials and click Login
- After that, click on the login button to access your Canvas dashboard.
University of Nevada customer service
Contact us for assistance with password resets, new ACE accounts, wireless, email, WebCavas, or other technical issues. You can get in touch with us in many ways. Call or email us, submit your request online, or join the virtual line to reserve your spot for an on-site appointment.
- Phone Support call: 702-895-0777
Monday – Sunday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. (including holidays)
- Live agent:
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. (excluding holidays)
- Email: email@example.com
- Social media platform: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube.
Do you need further assistance with Seattleduation? Send us an email, follow us on social media, or leave a comment. Remember to return to our website periodically to read and learn more about digital banking.