WSU Canvas login view your admission status, register for classes, check your grades, and much more. The following information will serve as a guide for the setup and use of your myWSUCanvas account.
What is WSU Canvas
Canvas is Washington State University‘s online learning management system (LMS). The LMS is a cloud learning platform that enables Washington University faculty and staff to use web-based collaboration and assessment technologies to enhance the teaching and learning experience.
Instructors can use this service to design fully functional online course environments for class participants. Students can access course materials, collaborate with others, participate in interactive assessments and assignments, and track their progress in the course gradebook.
Using Canvas benefits both students and faculty. The platform provides content for students in a central location for easy access by students and staff.
With Canvas, students can submit assignments electronically and use a variety of built-in web-based tools such as ePortfolios, wikis, and blogs. In addition, students can also assess their peers and self-assess if the item is designed for such assessment depend on procedure:
- Central location for course files
- Central location for communication with students
- Electronic grade book
- Built-in web-based tools
- Submit assignments electronically
- E-Quizzes and Quizzes
- Self and peer assignments
- Manage active registrations
WSU Canvas login to my online course
Login to MyWSU by using email or outlook to access by link learn.wsu.edu, see details below:
- To find your online courses, visit https://wsu.instructure.com/
- Enter your username and password.
- Afterwards click the “Sign In” button to unblock your Canvas Dashboard
- Click on the “Courses” link in the upper right corner of your screen to view all your courses
- Click on the course link displayed under My Courses
- Use the menu bar on the left side of the screen to start exploring course content
- Review the syllabus first, then click Course Content to continue.
How to set up your wsu email account
- Visit office365.wsu.edu.
- Log in to the WSU login page with your network ID and password (same as myWSU login)
- On the Office 365 landing page, click the Mail icon
- On first visit it will ask you to set your timezone
- This will then take you to the inbox of your Office 365 email account
- Your email address will be your firstname.lastname@example.org through computer or mobilephone
Reset WSU Canvas Password
If you have forgotten or lost your password, please don’t forget network authentication before to reset it
- Go to reset forgot password page
- Enter your Email or Username
- Confirm to receive SMS or Voice Call or only a mobile phone number has been configured and click on it to receive a new username
WSU Canvas Student Access Mobile App
With the Canvas app, students can access grades, course content and more directly from their smartphones device. To get started, research the Google PlayStore or Apple Store on website to download the Canvas WSU app.
Follow the steps below to connect the WSU Canvas application login:
- After reinstalling the app, click the “Find My School” button
- On the next page, enter the name of your school, e.g. Washington State University
- When the list of campuses is displayed, click Washington State University.
- You will be redirected to the WSU Canvas student page
- Enter your credentials information systems is restricted to faculty
- After that, click on the login button to access your Canvas dashboard.
Keep Global Campus Tech Support information external with individuals explicitly authorized to your computer:
- Phone: 509-335-4320, 509-335-3557 or 800-222-4978
- Email: email@example.com
- Call after hours support, 800-659-2571
- Social media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube.
Need further Seattleduation assistance? Send us an email, follow us on social media, or leave a comment. Remember to periodically visit our website to read and learn more about digital learning.