Post University Student Login Online Portal & App
Post University Student Login lists instructions on accessing student self-service portal to view common course schedule and learning through app and browser.
What Is The Post University Portal?
The Post University Portal is an online resource designed to assist students by providing them with access to crucial academic data, services, beneficial resources, and financial aid.
All student’s online accounts may be accessed via the university’s official website. Students have to know the exact URL for the student portal in order to access their account.
Established in 1890, this university is located in Waterbury, Connecticut. As a private for-profit institute, this education organization offers over 25 undergraduate degrees, master’s degrees, and doctoral degrees for online learning.
Today, students have the option of taking courses wholly online or in a combining model of online learning with on-campus instruction.
Benefits Of Student Portal
Student Portal is academically and socially beneficial for students in several ways:
- Simple user interface with full course information.
- Communication with faculty and seeking financial assistance is immediate.
- Reports on academic records, classes, fees, etc. are easily accessible.
- Resources such as sports, special projects, seminars, and community service, etc. are available to students.
- Many other learning possibilities and scope.
- Access to library resources.
Registering A New Student Account
Prior to logging on the portal, students are required to create a personal account.
- Go to https://post.edu/ and tap ‘Apply Now’ button
- Choose your mode of learning, then click ‘Apply Now’ in the respective button
- After filling out the form and completing your enrollment, you will receive an account to access the Student Login.
Post University Student Login And Password Resetting
You must have valid credentials to do the sign-in.
Signing In Through The Web Browser
- Visit the university official website
- Hit the button ‘Student Login’ at the top right corner
- There will be 2 portals to be chosen. Click your equivalent program.
- Online and Campus Students at Schools of Public Service & Education, Business, and Arts & Sciences will be redirected to the following login portal. You need to put your username and click ‘next’ to input your password.
Online students at American Sentinel College of Nursing & Health Sciences will enter your user-ID and password in a different interface. Then click the ‘login’ button.
Mobile App Login
With the university App, you can connect with the community and have access to campus right at your fingertips. Just download the Mobile App from Google PlayStore or Apple App Store, then follow the instructions below.
- Open the Apple App Store or Google PlayStore app on your phone.
- Search the name of the university and download the app.
- Launch the Mobile app on your smartphone.
- Enter your username and password for your student portal and click the “Sign-In” button. After logging on, you will access your student dashboard page.
In case of forgetting your passcode, you can recover or update it with just a few steps.
For Students at Schools of Public Service & Education, Business, and Arts & Sciences:
- Go to the Student Login Page
- Click ‘Can’t access your account’
- Choose ‘Work or school account’
- Enter your email or username plus the characters or the words heard
- Click ‘Next’ and follow the instructions to change your password
For students at American Sentinel College of Nursing & Health Sciences
- Visit the Login Portal
- Click ‘Forgot your password?’ at the bottom of the page
- Put your student ID number in the field, then tap ‘reset password’. A new password will be sent to your email.
Technical Help Center
The university offers 24/7 Support for those having trouble accessing their account. Please choose one of the options below:
- Have a chat with the technical team (Chrome or Firefox is preferred) or join the webinars
- Call at 1-888-458-POST (7678) and select Option 1
- Email: email@example.com
- Social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok
- Postal address:
800 Country Club Road
P.O. Box 2540
Waterbury, CT 06723
You can make the most of your university experience with the help of all the services offered by the portal. Start utilizing all the services and advantages it offers by logging in right away. Don’t forget to visit our Seattleducation website to learn more about relevant subjects and stay tuned for our news.