Students at NMIMS, a worldwide AI-powered school for continuing education (NGASCE), can log in to the school’s online learning management system (LMS) here: NMIMS Student Login. This Portal is here to provide you with any and all information you may need as a student at the University.
About student Portal for Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
What is NMIMS Student Portal?
NMIMS Student Portal is an online learning management system of the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies. It is one of the most well-known universities for distance management school providing continuing education. Additionally, it offers pupils a platform for online classes. Numerous students have received degrees from NMIMS.
NMIMS has been operating since its inception in 1981. A university status has been assigned to it. Adolescents in both urban and rural areas deserve the chance to get a good education that will prepare them for the workforce without having to enroll in traditional school. Consequently, the establishment of this canonical site for online and distant education is completed. Technology and knowledge gained from this aid in the development of student-centric platforms.
Benefits of using Platform
The portal is a one-stop location for keeping an eye on everything that is crucial for faculty members as well as students’ distance classes. We’ve provided these crucial details below.
- Keeping track of every lecture you take
- Asking questions online
- Linking up with amenities
- Immediate notification from the school
- Synchronizing your mobile calendar with the lecture schedule for timely reminders
- Support for recording lectures
NMIMS Registration Process
Read the steps that are listed below if you want to register through the site.
- Check out the official webpage.
- Select “Register Now” from the menu
- For the comprehensive registration payment option, choose fresh NMIMS registration.
- Select your scheme type if you select the new applicant option.
- Select the Next option.
- Your screen will now show the application form.
- Enter your name and email address.
- Your mobile number and birthdate must be entered.
- Next, pick a program.
- Select the information center now.
- Select the Next option.
- Now complete the required fields and press the Submit button.
As you log in using the credentials given to you by the school, please take time to go through your profile and update your contact information.
Post Login Registration
- You will be prompted to change your password and update your information when you first log in.
- Please visit the Profile Section after logging into your NMIMS Student Zone with the University-provided sign-in id and password.
- Verify your name, your parents’ names, your mother’s name, your postal address, your email ID, and your mobile number.
- From the Student Zone, you can immediately modify your postal address, email, and mobile number.
- You must proffer an AEP Request for the issue if there is one with names.
- It will take up to 2-3 days to activate your student zone ID and password for the portal.
- After successful registration, all new students will get a welcome kit, which includes a welcome letter, identity card, and undertaking form.
NMIMS Student Login step-by-step
If you want to sign-in using NMIMS Student Gateway, read the instructions that are provided below
- Visit the official website https://studentzone-ngasce.nmims.edu/
- Select “User Login” from the menu.
- Enter your student number and password provided by the university.
- Click the Login button.
- You will direct it to your student profile page after a successful sign-up.
If you can’t remember your password, follow the instructions below.
- Please go to the official website.
- Click on the Login.
- To reset your password, click the link.
- Type in your student ID.
- Select “Forgot Password“.
- A new password has just been given to your email or phone number.
In this way, you can reset your forgotten password
Watching recorded NMIMS lecture & ebook
- Go to the official website.
- Select the sign-in link.
- Select the “My Courses” link.
- Click on the resource link that corresponds to the topic you want to study more about.
- You can now locate your power in the lecture’s material presentation and session strategy.
- If you want to access your ebook, choose the PDF option from the drop-down menu.
Maybe you’ll like:
Student Portal Logging on By Mobile App
Once downloaded, you can sign-in to the platform. The steps are very easy, similar to use by the website. You can use the different functions linked to students and instructors using the NMIMS portal app. Additionally, the student can submit their assignments via the app and receive the most recent university-related notifications.
Student Login Portal HelpDesk
- If you receive the error message “Invalid Credentials,” this signifies that your student number and/or password are entered incorrectly.
- Check your identity card or refer to the Student Number or SAP ID that was issued to you after admission confirmation.
- Click the Forgot Password or Reset Password button if the password is wrong.
- You must perform these instructions only once.
- You must complete all the fields in the three parts of the Update Profile.
- Only the fields marked in white need to be filled out; the gray fields cannot be altered.
- Keep in mind that you will receive an error if any white field, including Address, is left blank.
- Observe that you must only put the First Name of the Parents where necessary.
By this article, we hope to provide you all the support you need during your enrollment with the scheme given by the University. As we move forward, we’ll work to continually keep improving your experience with this Portal as we go along. Don’t forget to visit our main site at Seattleducation to get more posts with sign-in instructions. Thanks for reading!
Address: NMIMS, V.L Mehta Road, Vile Parle (W) Mumbai. Maharashtra.
Assume you’re having problems with NMIMS Login, Forgot Password, and so on. NMIMS Student Login Support can be reached at the number listed below.
- (From 10 am to 7 pm) +91 22 42199993
- Email: email@example.com
For any questions regarding NMIMS Distance Learning, Student Zone login, Courses, Examinations, Online Fee Payment, etc., students can call the helplines listed below.
- Free Phone: 1800-1025-138 (Monday to Friday)
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact for New Programs: +91 22 4235 5621, 5622, or 5624