UIC Blackboard Login provides access for students and faculty to the school’s learning management system and accessibility to online courses via the web or app. The portal is secure, confidential, and easy to use. Students can also use this platform to manage their academic records 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and countless other features.
About University of Illinois Chicago (UIC)
Overview of UIC
The University of Illinois Chicago (UIC) is a public research university located in Chicago, Illinois. UIC is also the biggest university in the Chicago area, with over 33,000 students enrolled in 16 colleges.
The university is close to the neighborhoods of Taylor Street, Greektown, and Pilsen, and there are restaurants and pubs nearby. Downtown Chicago is a 10-minute walk away or a short CTA ride.
You may enjoy watching the video of the University of Illinois Chicago campus tour below.
What is UIC Blackboard?
UIC Blackboard is an online learning management system (LMS) that both faculty and students at UIC use. Blackboard lets you submit content in different formats, such as text, images, sound, audio, interactive content, animations, and graphs. This lets students find material that fits their preferred way of learning.
The Blackboard has tools for communication and group work, such as discussion, group email, file exchange, and chat sessions, that help students work together outside of class. This can also give students more time to get ready for class. By using Blackboard, students can use the UIC Web Portal to access a variety of educational tools and services.
Blackboard enables you to assist and collaborate with others to improve your course experience; provides a virtual extension of your physical classroom; and enables secure, private, online communication of FERPA-sensitive information in addition to group spaces where students and instructors can interact and exchange non-FERPA-sensitive information.
UIC Blackboard is work as a platform between students and teachers to build easy communication between them. Faculty members can send messages to all of their students at once, or they can use a template to make messages that are specific to each student.
Advantages of UIC Blackboard Learn
If you still haven’t joined Blackboard, it’s about time you did. UIC Blackboard portal offers several benefits that you can’t pass up. The most tempting of them all are:
- It is easy to log in and use. The interface is easy to use and shouldn’t be a problem for either experienced or new learners. With just a few clicks, you can log in to UIC Blackboard and start interacting.
- UIC blackboard lets people learn from anywhere and at any time. Students can view resources, take notes, and communicate with each other all through Blackboard.
- The blackboard also acts as a platform for the interface. There are many alumni on the platform who can also help you find opportunities and answer your questions.
- You get a complete update on your progress in the course you chose. So, you are always ready and excited to learn more.
- You don’t have to go anywhere to take tests or do homework. All you have to do is take tests online and turn in your homework online.
- The website is easy to load on both desktops and mobile phones. In other words, it’s a dynamic website that can work on any device with the internet.
Now that you know about the benefits of UIC Blackboard, let’s take a deeper knowledge of the sign-in process of UIC Blackboard.
Activate UIC NetID Account Before Log In to Blackboard
If you are new to the UIC Web portal, you must first activate your UIC NetID account before you can get into Blackboard
Once you set up your UIC NetID and password, you can use them to access the most secure University of Illinois computing and networking services, as well as UIC campus-based services like email, Blackboard, WiFi, and computer labs.
Just one NetID. One Password. Your new NetID is a unique identifier that is given to you. It becomes part of your UIC email address (NetID@uic.edu) and is your username for these services.
UIC Blackboard Login Page Online Learning Process
After having your UIC NetID activated, it’s time to log in to your UIC Blackboard account. If you want to use all of the features, such as classes, library resources, group discussions, activities to supplement face-to-face teaching, online assignments electronically, and other programs, you need to sign up. You have to sign in to Blackboard of UIC Webportal with your UIC NetID and password.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to sign in to UIC Blackboard. Follow it and have a great time.
- Visit the official UIC Blackboard website at uic.blackboard.com using a web browser of your selection and a device of your choosing: smartphone, desktop, Mac, laptop, or tablet.
- Once you’ve arrived at the website’s homepage, navigate to the Sign In box. Click on it.
- A new web page will open. Enter your UIC NetID and Password.
- Press enter the Next button.
- After a successful login, Blackboard Dashboard will open with the Home tab selected. The courses you are teaching or taking are shown in the My Courses module.
Download and Access UIC Blackboard Mobile App
Students can access Blackboard app to get mobile updates, take part in course-related activities like recorded lectures, discussions, tests, and quizzes, and check their grades. With the Blackboard Instructor app, instructors can view course information, grade assignments, manage courses, and interact with students.
Follow these step-by-step guides to access your UIC Blackboard app.
- Install Blackboard Learn from your mobile device. This app is available on the Apple app store or the Google play store.
- After reinstalling the app, tap the “Type your school’s name” text field and type “UIC”.
- When the list of UIC campuses shows up, tap “UIC – the University of Illinois Chicago”.
- Tap Web Login.
- On the next page, click Here to Login.
- Lastly, enter your UIC credentials with your user ID and password, then tap Login.
How To Reset UIC Blackboard Password
You may have forgotten the UIC Blackboard passwords and can’t remember them no matter how hard you try. Don’t stress. Here’s what you need to do to set your password back.
- Visit the official UIC Blackboard website using a browser on your computer.
- On the homepage, click on the LOGIN button.
- On the page, look for the ACCC Password Management page.
- You’ll see a new page with steps you can follow to review or change your password.
Blackboard UIC Contact & Support
The University of Illinois at Chicago provides great help and support for UIC Blackboard. The answers to common questions, like how to get to Blackboard and your courses, can be found in the sections below: Signing in to Blackboard and Frequently Asked Questions.
Student Help Desk
- Address: UIC Student Center East, Room 2200, 855 S. Halsted St., Chicago, IL 60607
- Phone: (312) 413-0003
- Support Form: accc.uic.edu
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or LTS@uic.edu
- Help Desk Location: Lecture Center E Room E112, 806 South Halsted Street, Chicago, IL
Support Hours :
Mon – Fri: 07:45 am – 07:00 pm
Sat – Sun: Closed
Seattleducation hopes that through our tutorial, you already know how to sign in to the UIC blackboard system. Don’t forget to follow us on different social media platforms as well as follow this website for daily updates. Thank you so much for taking the time to read our article!