UML Blackboard Login allows students to access the learning management system at Umass Lowell University and online courses via a website or mobile app. You can access 24 hours a day, seven days a week to keep track of your academic records. The portal is safe, confidential, and easy to use.
About UMass Lowell University
UMass Lowell University is also known as “The University of Massachusetts Lowell”. This university was established in 1894 by Joseph Conti. UML is a national university with a wide range of courses for every pupil.
UMass Lowell offers more than 17000 bachelors, masters, and doctoral degrees including programs related to engineering, justice, music, science and technology. This is one of the few universities in the United States that offers undergraduate degrees in plastic engineering, nuclear engineering, sound technology, and meteorology.
What is UML Blackboard Learn?
UML Blackboard Learn is a special education program or online learning management system for s at the University of Massachusetts Lowell. By using Blackboard UML, students can get access to different tools and services for education.
This platform lets instructors make online course sites that work well for e-learning and are connected to UML’s enrollment and interaction systems. Here, pupils in online classes can easily find their orientation, information about the course, and other resources.
Benefits of Student Blackboard
UML blackboard provides a forum for pupils and teachers to build communication between them. This platform gives material to pupils in a centralized area, making it easier for undergraduate and faculty employees to access the information.
With Blackboard, pupils may submit assignments online and work with Web-based resources like e-portfolios, wikis, and blogs. Moreover, if projects are constructed to allow both peer and self-evaluation, pupils may also evaluate one another.
Here are some other features it provides:
- The central location of course documents
- A central location for discussions with students
- Electronic grade books
- Built-in Web-based tools
- Electronic assignment submissions
- Electronic exams and quizzes
- Self- and peer-assigned
UML Blackboard Login Online Course Guide
Before entry into your Blackboard UML account on the internet, what do you need? Follow the requirements listed below to get ready for the process of logging into your Blackboard Portal.
- You must be a UMass Lowell student.
- You need an internet connection.
- Before you start the login process, make sure you have reliable internet security software installed on your computer, like Avast Internet Security.
- Recommend Browsers Use Safari or Google Chrome.
- Must be First-year students or, Returning Students
If you have already signed up for UMass Lowell Portal Now, the two most common ways to sign in are through a website or an app. Both of these ways require a device that can connect to the internet, like a laptop, computer, phone, or something similar.
Access Via UML Website
Check out the steps below to log in to your Blackboard UML account.
- Visit uml.edu/blackboard to access two systems of UMass Lowell.
- Once accessed, select the “On-Campus Blackboard Login” option. All ON-Campus courses don’t require blackboard. If your course isn’t working or you get an error message saying “No Learn account”, ask your instructor about this error.
- Then, click Lowell On-Campus Login.
- A new screen will appear, enter your E-mail Address and select Next.
- Fill in your username and password, press the Login button.
If the credentials you entered are correct, you can find the welcome page and use all of the features of Blackboard learn.
Access Blackboard UML With Mobile App
UML University made an app for students called Bb mobile app. This app doesn’t provide full access to online courses. Students can also get to the course content through the main website. To enter the app, please proceed as described below.
- First, install the UML Bb mobile app on your Android or iOS smartphone.
- When UML campuses appear, tap UML – University of Massachusetts Lowell.
- Tap Web Login
- Click “Click Here to Login” on the next page.
- Last, put in your UML credentials and tap Login.
Note: You can also sign in with a GitHub account. But you have to have a personal GitHub account.
Reset Blackboard UML Password
If you don’t remember your current password, just follow the steps below to reset it.
- Go to this url https://uml.umassonline.net/
- Now, instead of entering a passcode, click “Forgot your password?”
- Enter your email address, then tap “Reset my Password”
- You will receive a link in your email, let’s done it
IT Help Desk & Support Student
If you have any problems logging in or registering for an account, you can connect to the UML IT helpdesk using the contact details below.
- On campus, dial ext. 4-4357
- To call toll-free: 866-435-7437
Support Hours: Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
UMass Lowell Information Technology – 220
Pawtucket St., University Crossing, Suite M50, Lowell, MA 01854
Social media platforms
Seattleducation hopes that through this tutorial, you already know how to sign in to UML Blackboard. You can contact us through our social media and leave a comment in the chat box below. Don’t forget to visit our website for other universities’ blackboard sign-in instructions.