RCCC Blackboard Login Portal is a management system for users to track their course content. Here are steps to sign in, reset password, or create an account.
Rowan-Cabarrus Community College Campuses
Rowan-Cabarrus Community College (RCCC) has the mission of creating sustainable futures via the power of education, including distance education, online classes, or face-to-face classes.
At Rowan-Cabarrus, those who successfully finish a transfer degree can move to a private high school or university. Students should work with their selected institution to decide which courses they should finish.
All campus sites provide access to resources like contemporary classrooms, fully functional labs, shops, library, and learning tools. A highly qualified and committed faculty and staff are ready to support and ensure student success.
About Blackboard RCCC Learning Management System
Blackboard Learn is a blackboard login that will provide access to classrooms. Students are given a blackboard account to find syllabi, homework, tests, grades, and other course materials, and check course specific questions.
Online access to course materials and homework is made possible via this system. Students are given a blackboard login account when they are admitted to the College, allowing them to access all of the courses they have registered for.
What are the benefits of Blackboard RCCC Learn?
Blackboard R-ccc distance learning benefits both learners and faculty members given the following reasons:
- It makes available class syllabus, faculty contact information, online courses, and supplementary course materials.
- You can hand in assigned tasks online through built-in Web-based resources such as e-portfolios, wikis, and blogs.
- Self-assessment or peer assessment can even be carried out.
RCCC Blackboard Login online courses
Only current students are allowed to access this platform, and you must have a student ID and password.
Steps To Access Blackboard on website
Following is a four-step guide to start RCCC Blackboard Login on desktop:
- Visit RCCCBlacboard website with link rccc.blackboard.com
- Enter your student user ID in username.
- Put down your password.
- Tap on the ‘Login’ button
Logging On Mobile App
Password Reset Support
You can easily recover your lost password to Blackboard RCCC with just a few easy steps:
- In the same sign-in platform, hit the “Forgot Password?” link.
- Follow the prompt to create your new password by way: enter your username (user ID), your current password, your new password and re-type your new password again.
- Select the Submit button.
- Log on the portal again with your username and new password.
Signing Up A New Blackboard Rowan-Cabarrus Online Account
To register an account, you only need your user ID and password. The former includes your last name, your first name initial, and 5 last digits of student ID. Please note that new students must submit a Temporary Password Request Form to obtain a password.
If you need during-hour assistance, please contact one of the services below. Information Services Help Desk is open Monday through Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and on Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit a ticket: https://rowancabarrus.jitbit.com/helpdesk/
- Phone directory: 704-216-7200
For after-hour or weekend support, please either leave a voicemail at the same IS Help Desk number or submit a ticket.
Should you need further information about the Blackboard Login system of other educational institutions, please do not hesitate to visit our website at Seattleducation.