Blackboard Learn LCCC Login, Change Password & Student Self Service
Blackboard Learn LCCC is an online learning management system of Luzerne County Community College. In this article, we will discuss the LCCC Blackboard Learn login process, how to change your password, as well as learn more about student self service portal. Let’s take a look!
About Luzerne County Community College (LCCC)
Luzerne County Community College (LCCC) is a public institution of higher education located in Nanticoke, Pennsylvania that provides more than 100 diverse academic, technical, and career programs. With an open admissions policy for most of its programs, LCCC has proudly conferred degrees to more than 35,000 graduates.
The school has a main campus spanning 167 acres in Nanticoke, supplemented by 7 satellite learning centers across Northeastern Pennsylvania. These dedicated centers are situated in Berwick, Wilkes-Barre, Scranton, Shamokin, Hazleton, Pittston, and Watsontown.
The Middle States Commission on Higher Education has accredited the college. The college offers a variety of programs, including 71 occupational programs (which encompass degree, certificate, and diploma programs), 25 liberal arts/transfer programs, and 10 credit-free career training programs.
Additionally, there are also numerous conferences, seminars, workshops, and business/industry tailored training that can be taken on campus or off campus. During the fall 2019 semester, about 9,000 students were enrolled in credit and noncredit courses. The student-to-teacher ratio is 18:1.
What Is LCCC Blackboard Learn?
LCCC Blackboard Learn is Luzerne County Community College’s online platform and learning management system. It enables instructors to create online course sites that are optimized for effective online learning and seamlessly integrated with Rasmussen’s enrollment and communication systems.
Students enrolled in online courses can conveniently access their orientation, course information, and supplementary resources through this platform.
Features Of Online Learning Blackboard
The utilization of Blackboard can prove advantageous to both pupils and educators. This digital learning management system delivers course material and resources to students in a unified location, promoting convenient access for both students and instructors.
With Blackboard, students can turn in assignments electronically and work with built-in Web-based tools like e-portfolios, wikis, and blogs. Students can also grade their peers and themselves if projects are set up to do so.
Here are some of the features that Blackboard Learn offers:
- The main location for course materials
- Central site for contacting students
- Electronic grade book
- Internal web-based tools
- Assignments submitted electronically
- Electronic tests and quizzes
- Self- and peer-assignment
Blackboard Learn Username And Password Requirements
Pre log into blackboard Learn LCCC, you need to meet some username and password requirements.
- Your Blackboard Learn Username and initial Password are automatically generated based on your first and last name initials, followed by your 7-digit student ID number. As an illustration, if your name was John Doe and your student ID number was 0987654, your Learn Username and Password would be jd0987654.
- If you have previously utilized Learn and modified your password at any time, you will need to use the password that you generated.
- If you encounter difficulty in accessing your account, kindly reach out to the IT Helpdesk via firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, contact the Instructional Designer at email@example.com for assistance.
- Please note that not all courses will use Blackboard Learn. This platform might not be used, in particular, for in-person classes. You could not have access to a Blackboard account or be able to connect to the Blackboard system during that semester if your instructor is not utilizing Blackboard.
Blackboard Learn LCCC Login Portal Process
To access the LCCC Blackboard Learn login page via the website, you can follow the steps below.
- Access the LCCC website: The first step is to access the Luzerne County Community College website at luzerne.edu.
- In the Student Services section, click on Blackboard Learn.
- Navigating will take you to the Blackboard Learn login page.
- Next, enter your username and password into the appropriate fields.
- Click on the Login button to be taken to your Blackboard Learn dashboard.
- Navigate to your course: Your course(s) will be listed on the dashboard after you log in to Blackboard Learn. To view the course materials, syllabus, assignments, and other resources, click on the course you want to access.
By Mobile App
The Blackboard Learn app is a great app. It helps students manage their academic records easily through mobile phones. Follow the instructions below to sign in to your app.
- Download Blackboard Learn App on your mobile device. This app is available for both iOS and Android devices. You can download it from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Once the app is installed, open it and tap the “type your school’s name” text field, and type “Luzerne County Community College”.
- Enter your LCCC username and password. Then, click “Login”.
Your Blackboard Learn dashboard, where you may access your courses, view announcements, examine your grades, and submit assignments, will appear after you log in. The app also allows you to monitor your course calendar, communicate with your teachers and classmates, and take part in discussions.
Maybe you will be interested in how to submit an assignment on LCCC Blackboard Learn. You can watch the video tutorial below for more details.
How To Change Your LCCC Blackboard Password
Luzerne County Community College recommends that you change your password every semester. Here are the steps you should take if you want to change your password.
- Sign in to Blackboard Learn.
- Find the Tools panel, and click on Personal Information.
- On the Personal Information window, press Change Password.
- Input your new password into both the Password field and the Verify Password field.
- Then, click either Submit button.
- Provided that your password was entered correctly, you will be redirected back to the Personal Information screen.
- In case the password was not entered accurately, a pop-up message will appear indicating that the passwords did not match, and you will continue to be on the Change Password screen, where you can try to modify the password once more.
- To go back to your entry page, you need to click the My Institution tab.
LCCC Student Self Service
Self Service is an internet-based application that enables LCCC students to perform various tasks such as registering for classes, verifying grades, adding or removing courses, checking available classes, submitting graduation applications, accessing grade point averages, obtaining and printing class schedules, and contacting their advisor through email.
The Student Self Service portal is designed to simplify and streamline various administrative processes for students and improve their overall experience at LCCC. You can sign in to the system through this link, self-service.luzerne.edu.
You may be confused between Self Service and Blackboard Learn by LCCC. However, they are two separate platforms used by Luzerne County Community College for different purposes.
Student Self Service is used for administrative tasks related to a student’s academic record, while Blackboard Learn is used for the delivery of course content and communication between students and instructors.
To sum up, Blackboard Learn is a crucial platform for Luzerne County Community College students and offers easy access to course materials and discussions. Knowing the login process, changing passwords, and using the self-service portal is essential to manage accounts and accessing services. By mastering these features, LCCC students can optimize their learning experience.
That’s all the information that Seattleducation provides to you. Hope you found some useful information in this post. Leave your comments via the chat box below so we can improve the content better. Don’t forget to press the follow button via our social networking platforms like Facebook, Instagram or Twitter to update the latest information every day. Thank you for reading this article!