Kilgore Blackboard is created for students to see and engage in classes. Log into to your account to examine class schedules, grades, online courses, and more.
About Kilgore College
In Kilgore, Texas, Kilgore College is a public community college. It enrolls more than 5,000 students annually and is recognized by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to provide associate degrees.
As the institution was founded in 1935 at the height of the East Texas oil boom, it is home to the East Texas Oil Museum, which has a huge collection of artifacts chronicling this time in Texas’s history.
The Kilgore College Rangerettes, the first ever dance-drill team, are highly renowned. The Rangerettes, founded in 1940 under the guidance of the late Gussie Nell Davis Gussie Nell Davis as the first of their type, have inspired a business worth billions of dollars.
Is Kilgore a four-year institution?
Since 1935, KC has fulfilled the academic and workforce requirements of East Texas by offering a learner-centered environment that emphasizes student access, achievement, and completion via collaborative partnerships.
Students must maintain a 2.0 cumulative grade point average for all college-level courses and any remedial or COLS courses in order to qualify for Financial Aid. Scholarships have grade point average criteria.
What are the benefits of registering for an account with Kilgore Blackboard?
Students, instructors, and staff may all benefit from utilizing Blackboard. The platform consolidates all of the material for students in one location, making it easy for both students and educators to access.
Students using Blackboard tool may submit assignments online using a range of integrated Web-based resources such as e-portfolios, wikis, and blogs. If such initiatives are put up, people may also evaluate their peers and themselves.
- The central location for course materials
- The center is the finest venue to approach students.
- Using a computer to keep a gradebook
- Built-in web-based tools
- Assignments are turned in electronically.
- Electronic examinations and testing
- Self and peer assessments
Kilgore Blackboard login online learning
Via Online Web
Do you have a Kilgore Blackboard signin name and password that you received from Kilgore College? You may use these credentials to access your virtual e-learning account. How do you go about it? To access the Blackboard site, follow the instructions outlined below:
- Please go to the link https://kilgore.blackboard.com/ to view the website.
- Enter your username and password after that click the option “Sign In” button to log in your account.
- You have logged in to the blackboard dashboard successfully.
By Mobile App
The Blackboard Learn app allows instructors to administer courses, communicate with students, and see content, while students can access grades, course materials, and more straight from their smartphones. To get started, go to the Apple Store or Google Play Store and download the Blackboard Mobile Application.
- When the list of Kilgore campuses shows, touch the name of your institution.
- Select Web Login.
- On the following page, choose the “Click Here to Login” option.
- Finally, enter your Kilgore credentials and click the Login button.
Reset Kilgore Student Account Blackboard Password
Don’t panic if you can’t remember your Kilgore Blackboard password. Simply adhere to the instructions below, and you’ll be back in your account in no time.
- Start by visiting the online Kilgore Student Blackboard page.
- The first page will prompt you to enter your login and password. However, behind it is the “Forget Password” button. It will launch a new pop-up window when clicked.
- On the new page, there are two choices. USERNAME OPTION / EMAIL ADDRESS OPTION.
- In the fields given, you will need to provide your First Name, Last Name, and Username/Email. Please complete either the “Recover Username” or “Email” fields.
- Click the “SUBMIT” button after you have entered the right information.
- So you’re done. Use this new password to access your Kilgore account again.
Kilgore college help desk
The Kilgore College Help Desk is staffed by IT and eLearning personnel in order to support students, teachers, and staff. Please contact the Help Desk staff by phone at (903) 988-7522 or by email if you are having problems or have questions with KC technology or eLearning.
Help Desk Hours:
Monday through Thursday: 7:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:45 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Help Desk (IT) Department of Information Technology:
Phone: (903) 988-7522
- Kilgore Campus 1100 Broadway, Kilgore, Texas 75662 | (903) 983-8209
- KC-Longview Campus 300 South High Street, Longview, Texas 75601 | (903) 753-2642
- Social media platform: Facebook, Twitter,
In the event that you want further information about the Blackboard sign in system used by various educational institutions, please do not be reluctant to visit our website here at Seattleducation.