The University of Sydney, one of Australia’s most illustrious educational institutions, welcomes applicants from all walks of life by providing a wide variety of scholarship opportunities. These scholarships help students at all levels of education (high school through graduate school) obtain the financial support and other resources they need to realize their full potential. Examine the many advantages offered by the University of Sydney Australia scholarships.
Overview of University Of Sydney Australia Scholarships
The University of Sydney offers a range of scholarships for both undergraduate and postgraduate students commencing study in 2023.
These fully funded scholarships are available to both domestic and international students, with a wide range of different criteria and benefits.
Applicants can find the official scholarship information on the University of Sydney’s official website, which will cover all the details they need to know about applying for these scholarships. The application form should be completed and submitted before the deadline in order to be considered.
Once applicants are accepted, they will get their scholarship offer letter as confirmation that their admission has been approved. This is an excellent opportunity for international students looking to pursue higher education at one of Australia’s most prestigious universities.
Postgraduate students can also take advantage of these scholarship opportunities, so no matter what level you’re studying at, there are plenty of options available to you as an applicant.
- $6000 per year is awarded to those selected for a bachelor’s degree.
For MS & PhD
- A stipend of $27,596 per year
- Tuition fee
- Free accommodation
- Medical funds
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Compensation fund up to $420 for masters candidates and up to $840 for graduate students.
List of available academic fields
The University of Sydney offers a wide range of Masters and PhD programs. The list of fields is given below:
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Architecture, design and planning
- Education and social work
- Engineering and computer science
- Medicine and health
How to Apply for University Of Sydney Australia Scholarships
Eligibility Criteria for University of Sydney International Scholarships
To qualify for the University of Sydney Scholarships USydIS you must:
- Required language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All countries in the world.
- To be a student pursuing a degree in a specialty identified by the University as within the areas of its current and emerging research strengths.
- You have not held an Australia Award Scholarship within two years prior to the start of the RTP Fee Scholarship.
- Be an international student enrolling full-time in a Higher Degree by Research (HDR) at this university. Students can also be considered until they have used up a maximum of six months of student applications.
- You have not previously received an RTP fee scholarship unless the previous scholarship was for a Masters by Research degree that you completed and you are now applying for a PhD research degree.
- Not holding a research qualification that is considered equivalent to an Australian Research Doctorate degree or, if pursuing a Research Masters degree, does not have a research qualification that is considered equivalent or higher than an Australian Research Masters degree.
- You have not considered the scholarship up to 3 times in the past 5 years.
- You may not receive a scholarship where the tuition fees form part of another scholarship program to which the Australian Government makes a significant contribution.
- Choose a degree and check your suitability
- Develop your research idea
- Find supervisors
- Submit your application
- Evaluation of your application
Please leave a comment if you have any questions or need support and don’t forget to visit our site, Seattleducation.com, for more information. Thanks for reading!