Deakin University Australia Scholarships are a great opportunity for international students. The funded scholarship offers an all-inclusive coverage of tuition fees for both Masters and PhD studies.
About Deakin University Australia Scholarships
Scholarships are available to students at Deakin University in Australia to assist them in meeting the financial obligations associated with their studies. These scholarships are awarded considering a variety of factors including academic achievement, financial need, leadership potential, and community service. The following are some instances of scholarships offered by Deakin:
- The Vice-Chancellor of Deakin University’s International Scholarship is available to students from other countries.
- Students from low-socioeconomic backgrounds are encouraged to apply for the Deakin University Equity Scholarship.
- Scholarships are available via the Deakin University Elite Athlete Program for outstanding athletes.
- The Deakin University Future Leaders Scholarship is open to students who have shown an interest in leadership.
Because the particulars and eligibility requirements for each scholarship are different, it is essential to consult the official website of the institution in order to get the most recent information and to choose the scholarship that is the most appropriate for your situation.
Obtaining Monetary Gains:
Scholarships for International Students at Deakin University are available, and they are fully funded. The following costs will be covered by the Australia scholarships for 2023-24.
- Support: For up to two years of a Research Master’s degree and for up to four years of a Research Doctoral degree, a yearly living allowance of AUD$30,000 (tax free, 2022 value) will be provided.
- Complete Coverage of Master’s and Doctoral Program Costs for up to Two and Four Years, Respectively.
- Insurance Coverage (Paid sick leave).
- International student health insurance (OSHC)
- Airfare reimbursement (from and to Deakin University from the student’s home country).
- Master’s degree: Up to 2 Years
- PhD degree: Up to 4 Years
Many international students are unaware that Deakin University in Australia offers scholarships in a wide range of subjects. Each topic is explained in detail below.
- College of Arts and Education
- Faculty of Business and Law
- School of Health
- Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment
- Institute of Frontier Materials
- Institute for Intelligent Systems Research and Innovation.
- Student report card.
- Previous research degrees.
- Update resume (CV)
- Publication information.
- Provide proof of identity and citizenship.
- Two referee reports from current or former lecturers or academic or employment supervisors.
- Provide a brief overview of your proposed research topic, view proposal guidelines here.
- To provide proof of English proficiency, see the How to Apply page to determine the minimum English language requirements.
There is no deadline to apply for the Deakin University Scholarships 2022 in Australia. You can apply anytime throughout the year.
You may check into the Seattle Scholarship Fund as well if you are interested in going to other countries outside of the United States.
Deakin University Scholarships for International students
These awards are open to postgraduate students and will include a salary of $28,900 per year, a relocation payment ranging from $500 to $1,500, as well as medical insurance coverage for the recipient.
The Australian Government provides funding for the RTP scholarships (which were formerly known as the APA scholarships), while Deakin University provides funding for the DUPR scholarships. Students from the United States as well as students from other countries may apply for either prize. An RTP will only be provided to the candidates who score highest.
You may completely alter the course of your life by applying for one of their overseas scholarships. They provide financial assistance to students who have shown exceptional academic achievement and have the ability to make a good impact to the University and the community it serves.
A Review of Scholarships
- Masters and doctoral degrees are available (PhD)
- Deakin University is the institution in question here.
- Attend classes in: Australia
- Doctoral Degree Program Running Timeframe The stipend will be paid out over a period of 3 years, and the tuition price discount will be paid out over a period of 4 years.
- Research Master Degree Duration: for the stipend, two years, and for the tuition fee offset, two years.
- Deadline: To see the application deadlines, please click here.
Deakin university courses for international students including:
- Educating Through the Arts
- Both Businesses and the Law
- Science and technology in medicine and construction make up the built environment.
- Frontier Materials
- Research on Intelligent Systems and New Innovations in These Systems
You may also want to travel to Japan to experience the MEXT Scholarship and live among hardworking students and workers.
Financial Support for Students
- The Deakin University Scholarships will provide: A tax-free allowance in the amount of $28,900 each year for the duration of their award (2022);
- Students who are relocating from another state or even another country in order to attend Deakin University are eligible for a relocation payment that ranges from $500 to $1,500 (depending on the size of the family).
- Only applicable to students studying in other countries: one coverage under the Overseas Student Health Cover policy throughout the whole of the period of the student visa.
Deakin scholarship for Excellence, Australia
Students at both the undergraduate and graduate levels are eligible to apply for the Deakin Scholarship for Excellence. Scholarship recipients will have shown outstanding potential in one or more areas, academic or otherwise.
The key to success lies in either outstanding academic achievement or outstanding participation in and performance in extracurricular activities, sports, the arts, community service, and leadership. To be eligible for these scholarships, applications and all other materials must be received by 5 December.
On September 1, applications for the first trimester will be due. Applications for the first trimester of the year conclude on January 9 for bachelor’s degrees and on February 15 for master’s and honors programs.
Maybe you will like and want to learn more about advanced education in the Netherlands, with valuable scholarships that you have always dreamed of such as: Leiden University Netherlands Financial Support
The Deakin Excellence Scholarship is granted for the standard, full-time length of the program. Students at the undergraduate and graduate levels have different study load limits.
Cost of an undergraduate education is $625 per credit hour ($58,000 per year). given either as cash or used to student contributions (tuition).
Price of tuition for graduate school is $1250 per credit hour or $10,000 per academic year. you may choose to have it deposited into your bank account or put toward your student payments (tuition costs).
Criteria for Eligibility
Prospective applicants for the Deakin Scholarship for Excellence must meet the following criteria:
- Anyone who was born in Australia, New Zealand, who has a permanent residency visa in Australia, or who has a humanitarian visa in Australia.
- Starting or continuing a bachelor’s or honors degree, or a master’s or doctorate through coursework, at a university with Commonwealth Supported Places (CSP) (CSP or full fee).
- Attended the first trimester at Deakin University.
- Students at the Bachelor’s or Honors level who are enrolled full time (barring extenuating circumstances) or at the Master’s level who are enrolled in at least two credit points every trimester.
Capable of showing success in one of the following areas:
- Minimum of 85 in the Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR) or 80 in the Weighted Average Mark (WAM) or Grade Point Average (GPA) from prior tertiary studies
- Expertise in taking charge
- Competing at the highest levels in sports
- Volunteer work
- Acts of Service
- Cultural Expressions
- Basically any other kind of success.
- Students who are going through a tough time, whether it’s financially or emotionally, will be given special consideration.
- To remain qualified, you must keep your WAM score over 65.
Do not miss out on Seattleducation‘s updates about scholarship opportunities. For our site to grow, we need your feedback, so feel free to leave comments with your thoughts. We’re always happy to hear from you.