NDUS Blackboard Login Campus Connection
NDUS Blackboard Login Campus Connection is an education platform that gives support content on online learning management system, course, assignment and grade. In this article, we share how to log in, reset passwords, and download the Blackboard app. Let’s check it out!
About North Dakota University System (NDUS) Higher Education
NDUS was set up in 1990 and located throughout North Dakota State. It is home to five community colleges, two research universities, and four regional universities, including North Dakota State University.
NDUS offers career and technical training, conventional academic programs, courses, graduate studies, and research opportunities to train students for a wide range of professions.
The NDUS website provides details about choosing a college, office program offerings, financial aid, workforce training, adult learning possibilities, library system, and veteran benefits to help students with this process.
What Is NDUS Blackboard Learn?
NDUS Blackboard Learn is an online platform and learning management system used among the NDUS in North Dakota State with high privacy for campus connection. It gives instructors the chance to make online course sites that are highly optimized for online learning and integrated with Rasmussen’s enrollment and communication systems. Students in online courses can easily find their orientation, course information, and other resources here.
Advantages Of Using Blackboard NDUS
Blackboard brings benefits to not only learners but also faculty and staff both inside and outside. The platform provides content to students in one place, making it easy for both students and faculty to manage and search for relevant information, courses, and services.
Students can utilize different integrated built-in web-based tools such as e-portfolios, wikis, and blogs, submit assignments electronically and work by means of Blackboard. Furthermore, students can also evaluate their peers and themselves if the projects are designed to do so.
- The central location for the course
- A central location for communicating with students
- Electronic grade books
- Built-in Web-based tools
- Electronic handing in of assignments
- Electronic tests and quizzes
- Self- and peer-assigned
NDUS Blackboard Login Online Users
You can access Blackboard online learning via desktop or NDUS Blackboard app. To sign in, you must have a valid username and a password. Continue to follow the instructions below to find out how to log into the system.
Access Via Desktop
- To get started, go to this official site https://blackboard.ndus.edu/
- Click on “My Bb Login” button
- Enter your username and password
- Then, press “Log In”. You will be directed to your Blackboard interface and can view your course content.
Logging On Account Through A Mobile App Or Tablet
With internet connectivity, users can download Blackboard Learn App from Google PlayStore or Apple Store on their mobile device. To get to the NDUS Blackboard app, follow the steps below.
- Download this app from your mobile phone. After installing, tap the “Type your school name” text field and enter NDUS.
- When the list of campuses appears, search and choose North Dakota University System.
- Then, tap Web Login
- On the next page, tap Click here to Login
- Enter your NDUS username and password
- Finally, tap Login. That’s it, you’re done.
Resetting NDUS Password
To recover NDUS passwords, please click the “User ID and Password Help” link in the side menu. You will then click on the link “Setting a new NDUS Password”, and follow the prompts.
You can also recover your password by following the steps below.
- Visit Blackboard NDUS log-in page
- Click “Forgot Password”. A new page will appear, press “Forgot my password”.
- After that, a blank box will show up. Then, click on “Search” button to find your username and follow the prompts to reset your password.
Creating A New NDUS Account
To register an NDUS account, you must have your user ID and password.
If you do not know the password, please follow this link to get it. Otherwise, you can skip this step.
There are two options to obtain your username:
- For those who have National ID and birthday on file, you can visit https://studentadmin.connectnd.us/. Then tap on “Campus Connection Guest Page” and follow the instructions.
- For those who do not have National ID and birthday, reach NDUS Help Desk.
You can see detailed instructions on how to set up your new username and password via the video below.
Student Service Desk
In case of having any troubles related to NDUS Blackboard Login Portal, please contact the Help Desk to obtain 24 hours x 7 days support:
- Website: https://HelpDesk.NDUS.edu
- Email: NDUS.HelpDesk@NDUS.edu
- Phone: 1-866-457-6387
- Live chat link
- Support ticket link
North Dakota University System
10th Floor, State Capitol
600 East Boulevard Ave, Dept. 215
Bismarck, ND 58505-0230
Should you need further information about the Blackboard Login system of other educational institutions, please do not hesitate to visit our website at Seattleducation.