People can easily pay and complete the transactions they need through online banking and mobile apps with TJMaxx credit card login. This article will walk you through the process and clarify some important details for your reference. For more information, keep reading!
Overview TJ Maxx Credit Card
The TJX Rewards Credit Card and the T.J.Maxx Rewards Platinum Mastercard are two TJ Maxx credit cards that are issued by Synchrony Bank.The Rewards credit cards have a 29.24% variable APR and can be used at all TJX Company shops and websites, including TJ Maxx, HomeGoods, Marshalls credit, Sierra, and Homesense.
To continue receiving these advantages, you must have your Maxx credit card account in good standing. You have three options from the banks to make payments for your TJ Maxx credit card: online, by phone, or by mail.
TJMaxx Credit Card Login On Synchrony Bank Website
Currently, the two main methods of logging in are through a website or an application. Both of these ways require the use of an internet-connected smartphone, laptop, tablet or other device.
- Go to the TJ Maxx Credit Card login page at tjx.syf.com
- Enter your User ID and Password
- If you would like to save your user ID for the next time you sign in, you can check the “Remember user ID” box
- Click the “Secure Login” button
Forgot User ID
- Click on “User ID” link
- Enter your account number and zip code
- Click the “Continue” button.
- Your user ID will be sent to your email address.
- Then click on “Password” link
- Enter your user ID and Zip code
- Click the “Continue” button.
- Create your new password and enter it again to confirm
Register New Credit Card Account
- Click on the “Register” link
- Enter your account number and Zip code
- Click “Continue”
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the registration of your card.
TJMaxx Login At tjmaxx.tjx.com Portal
- Go to the tjmaxx.tjx.com site
- Click on the account symbol
- Enter your Email address and password
- Click on “SIGN IN” button
- Click on the “Forgot Password?” link
- Enter your email address
- Check your email to receive instructions to reset password
Sign Up For A New Account
- Click on the “SIGN UP” tab
- Enter your first name, email address, password and con firm
- Click on the “CREATE ACCOUNT” button to finish
TJX Credit Card Login Via Mobile App
- Download the TJ Maxx Mobile App from Google Play or App Store
- Launch and start the downloaded program
- Enter your user ID and password to go to your online accounts
- Click “Sign in” to log into mobile account
Benefits Of Using TJ Maxx Mobile App
This mobile app is completely free to download and is really beneficial if you have a mobile app. It’s actually more than just a credit card app. It has the following main features:
- Shopping when and where you want at tjmaxx.com.
- Access and control your credit card Rewards TJX account.
- Gift cards and reward certificates can be added to your profile.
- The app allows you to pay in-store with your credit card Rewards TJX.
- Find TJMaxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods and Sierra Trading Post locations near you.
The most common reason is incorrect login information. You can avoid this by confirming your information before logging in. During this time you will not be able to log in, but you will be notified in advance. Regular software upgrades are performed. If the login page does not appear, make sure your browser’s login account type is set to the correct one or update your IP address.
TJMaxx Card Login Payment Online
Perhaps the most convenient way to pay your Credit Card Rewards TJX Login or Rewards Platinum Mastercard TJX bill is through the portal issued by Synchrony bank. If you have not already done so, complete the registration process.
Once user has registered and created your online account, they can make online payments for your credit cards as follows:
- Collect credit card number, bank account and sort code.
- Go to the Syf login page.
- Enter the user ID and password chosen during registration.
- Click Secure login.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete credit card login payment
Pay Without Registration
If you want to make payments for credit cards without registering or logging in, you can still pay your bill online. Here’s how you do it:
- On Syf’s login page, have your credit card and information ready and click “PAY AS GUEST”.
- Enter your card number, the last four digits of your social security number and Zip code.
- Click “Continue”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the payment for cards.
- Get credit card benefits
Pay By Phone
Follow these steps to make a TJ Maxx payment for your credit card over the phone:
- Collect your information, including your route number.
- Call the customer service number for your card type: Credit Card Rewards: 800-952-6133, Platinum Mastercard Rewards: 877-890-3150
- Enter your account number.
- Say “Make payment”.
- Follow the automatic instructions to complete your payment.
Note that there are no fees for payments made through the automated system, but fees may apply if a customer service agent processes the payment for you.
Pay Via Mail
You can also make a TJ Maxx credit card payment through the mail. Here’s how you do it:
- Write a check or purchase a money order for at least the minimum payment due.
- Attach the payment slip from your monthly statement.
- Send your payment and coupon to the correct address for your card type:
Platinum MasterCard: PO Box 530949, Atlanta, GA 30353-0949
Credit card Rewards: PO Box 530948, Atlanta, GA 30353-0948
If you miss the due date for your payment, you can still make your payment using one of the available methods. Your payment must be made no later than 5:00 PM ET on the due date shown on your statement or a $27 late fee will be charged. The fee increases to $38 if you are late more than once in a six-month period.
T.J.Maxx Credit Card Customer Service
Make a phone call at 800-926-6299 This is TJ Maxx’s best phone number, the real-time current team and tools to jump right through those phone lines to get directly to a TJ Maxx agent.
Common issues handled by the customer service unit, which takes calls at 800-926-6299, include returns, order cancellations, order changes, order tracking, complaints and other customer service issues.
Instead of trying to call TJ Maxx first, consider describing your problem first. Based on this, we may be able to recommend an optimal way to contact you via phone, internet or Facebook. In total, TJ Maxx has 1 phone number.
Frequently asked questions
Thanks for reading. Hope that you find this post informative and significantly helpful for your login problems. Don’t hesitate to leave comments below to discuss more with our readers, or follow us at Seattleducation.com.