Surge Credit Card login gives you the ability to access your online accounts, even when you unfortunately forgot your username or password. Using this interface, consumers can manage their accounts, activate their credit cards and make financial payments.
Read on to find out more!
About Surge Mastercard Card Features
You don’t need to put down a cash security deposit as collateral if you use the Surge Credit Card because it is an unsecured credit card and issued by Celtic Bank.
Initial Credit Limit Is Between $300 And $1,000.
An initial credit limit for a Mastercard credit card that varies from $300 to $1,000. Anywhere Mastercard is accepted, you can use your Surge credit card. With your new credit cards, you can go out to eat, shop, and even travel. When you make your payments on time and keep your balance below your credit limit, your card account can help you rebuild or improve your credit score.
Increasing Your Credit Limit
Increasing your credit limit is a major accomplishment when trying to improve your credit. You will quadruple your limit of initial credit if you use the Mastercard. Just make the initial six timely minimum payments.
With Mastercard’s Zero Liability Protection, Enjoy Peace Of Mind.
With Continental Credit Mastercard Zero Liability Protection, illegal charges made with your card won’t put you in legal hot water. You are solely liable for transactions you make because you have zero fraud liability, so you can shop with assurance knowing that all card activity is entirely secured. You can trust Continental Finance to safeguard your card account in privacy whether you’re shopping locally, traveling internationally, or making online transactions.
Reporting Every Month To All Three Major Credit Bureaus
Monthly Free Credit Score
You must register for an account in order to activate a Mastercard. You receive a free monthly credit score when you sign up for e-statements, which is one of the best advantages of that account. You can check your score once a month. Making on-time payments each month has a noticeable effect on your credit score, whether you are establishing credit for the first time or repairing credit.
Surge Credit Card Login On Website
Let’s follow this guide and go through the Card Online Surge Credit Log-in procedures. These are listed below:
- Go to the surgecardinfo.com site.
- Click the “LOGIN” button
- Enter your username and password.
- Select “LOG IN” button
Retrieve Forgotten Username
- On the log-in page, select “Forgot Username?” link
- Then enter your last 4 digits of account, last for digits of SSN, billing Zip Code
- Click the “Find Account” button to finish
Retrieve Forgotten Password
- On the log-in page, select the “Forgot Password?” link
- Then choose and click the Forgot password button.
- Enter your username
- Tap the “FIND ACCOUNT” button to finish
- Keep following the rest instructions to finish
Register A New Surge Card Account
- On the log-in page, select the “Register for Account” link
- Enter the required information, including last 4 digits of account, last 4 digits of SSN, billing Zip code
- Tap the “NEXT” button
- Keep following the page’s instructions to finish your registration
Activate A Credit Card Online
- On the log-in page, select the “Activate a New Card” option
- Then enter the required information, including last 4 of card, last 4 of SSN, 5 digit Zip code
- Click “Activate My Card” to finish your card activation.
Access Online Surge Credit Card Account On Mobile App
Follow the simple steps below to log into your Surge credit card online account:
- Download the Continental Finance mobile app from Google Play or App Store
- Launch and open the app
- Enter your username and password
- Tap the “Login” button to finish credit card log-in
Make A Payment With Surge Credit Cards
Online Credit Card Payment
- To pay a bill, the user must log into their online Surge card account using the procedures described above. The user will see card login payment alternatives after logging into the online version.
- Alternatively, the user can authorize automatic withdrawals from their bank; in which case, the card business will conveniently deduct the monthly credit card payment from your banking account.
In addition to visiting the nearest Continental Finance office or calling customer service, consumers can also make payments this way.
Pay By Phone – Customer Service Help
Call the customer support number on your card to make a phone payment with your Card. Additionally, this card offers free card payments.
You must collect your card number, bank account number, and Social Security number to make the payment over the phone. To pay by phone with a card, dial 1-800-518-6142. After the call, arrange for automatic payment by following the prompts.
Pay By Mail
Additionally, Card Payment can be sent via email. Make your payment by check or money order with the smallest amount possible. In addition to payment, you should include the payment coupon on your bill statement or your account number on the check. Send the check to the mailing address on your card: Surge Card PO Box 6812 Carol Stream, PO Box 6812
Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you for taking time to read this article. Hope that you find it useful and it can meet your informational demands. Please let Seattleducation know your thoughts by leaving comments below.